Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House - Utopia Pharmacy

• Submitted: Fri, January 09, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 09, 2009

• Reported By:Citrus Heights California
Publishers Clearing House - Utopia Pharmacy
172-24-46th Ave Flushing, New York U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House - Utopia Pharmacy I was told I won second place One Million dollars, I received a check for $5890.00. Flushing New York

I received a letter from Publishers Clearing House saying I came in Second place in ther Grand prize Draw, sponsored by Reader's Digest Magazine.

Total amount to be claimed One million US dollars.

I called the phone number on the letter and was told to ask for Harry Freeman. No one answered so I left my phone number.

Then I came home and found this Web site.

So all the scam artist have right now is my name, address and phone number,
which is still to much.

Cherl
Citrus Heights, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2009 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House-Utopia-Pharmacy/Flushing-New-York-11358/Publishers-Clearing-House-Utopia-Pharmacy-I-was-told-I-won-second-place-One-Million-doll-410329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House - Utopia Pharmacy