Complaint Review: publishers clearing house

• Updated: Sat, July 02, 2011

• Reported By: Dee — Bend Oregon United States of America
publishers clearing house
Bend, Oregon United States of America

publishers clearing house sold me cheap and dangerous product Bend, Oregon

I bought the wow containers from publishers clearing house. I have cut my self on them and when we freeze in them they fall apart and we have to throw away the food. They leak. They are nothing what they say they are on tv. I want my money plus money back for food wasted and all the bandaieds I have had to buy. These containes are a big rip-off and unsafe to use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2011 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishers-clearing-house/Bend-Oregon-97701/publishers-clearing-house-sold-me-cheap-and-dangerous-product-Bend-Oregon-748554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishers clearing house