Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

Publishers Clearing House
Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

Publishers Clearing House Liars, Thieves, Corporate Crooks Des Moines, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: You were Late

Beware of Publishers Clearing House Advertising practices. They send you mail or e-mail telling you you have great credit, and you may buy any item for 4 equal payments, because you have GREAT CREDIT!

In Nov. I for the first time bought 2 items advertised on their many e-mails. it took about 3 weeks for the items to arrive and after looking them over I see how they make a profit, cheep, cheep, CHEEP! But worse than that was the shipping charges! I Checked the Post Office, I could have shipped these items for 1/3 of the cost! Now to the reason for this compliant.
Being Christmas and money being tight, I Opted for the payment plan. I mailed my payment for both items received! Yesterday, 1/4/12, I received an e-mail from PCH telling me that in order to qualify for their sweepstakes and keep my GOOD CREDIT RATING I had to pay the full balance online! Today I called their so called Customer Service, after 15min of THAT voice I got a real person on the phone. Alisha could not give me an answer to why this had happened and transferred me to the WEB Dept.. The Very rude BI**H on that line refused to give her name and again could not explain why I had to pay the full amount NOW, but I'll transfer you to the .com dept. WTF! I finally hung up which I sure is what they wanted! If they send me a bill I will make the 2nd Payment! It's not about the money it's about false advertising! People need to STOP doing business with PCH and put them under! How many more people are they doing this to? And folks just don't know where to go to be heard!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Des-Moines-Iowa-50340/Publishers-Clearing-House-Liars-Thieves-Corporate-Crooks-Des-Moines-Iowa-818454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House

You were Late

AUTHOR: LWD1987 - (United States of America)

Okay, so if this was order was done in November. took 3 weeks to arrive. most likely your payment was arrived LATE. so that is why it is ASKING for FULL PAYMENT. CHECK YOUR ORIGINAL BILL.  IF YOUR LATE ON A PAYMENT IT WILL REQUEST FULL PAYMENT. SIMPLE AS THAT.   ALL THE SHIPPING CHARGES ARE POSTED ON THE PCH.COM WEBSITE AND ON THE BACK OF EACH ENTRY ORDER FORM.  WTF! READ EVERYTHING!

POST OFFICE DOESNT SET THEIR PRICES .  PCH DOES!