gesture

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tina — jacksonville North Carolina
publishers clearing house
p.o box 6344 harlan, Iowa USA

publishers clearing house pch I have enough useless junk! I wouldnt order more. harlan Iowa

Afew weeks ago I received a few things in the mail that I didn't order:2 storage bags and a purse. I had no idea where they came from so for a week I held onto them in case someone came looking for their stuff. When noone did I used one bag and gave the rest of the stuff away.Today I got a bill from Pch and I didn't at first know what it was about.Then i remembered the stuff i had received. I Went online and saw countless other people had unknowingly had this happen to them. I didnt and wouldnt order this stuff....its so random. I took surveys but always clicked no if asked to try anything at all. Obviously if im trying to win money im not trying to give any away. This is wrong what these people do.If you wanted to order anything why wouldn't it be right then with a credit card? And ask them to prove where I signed for this stuff online or off. I am trying to clean up my credit as it is I dont need this added on.Please tell me what to do.I cant even send it back at this point and I dont want to pay for something that was just sent to me. This isnt right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishers-clearing-house/harlan-Iowa-51593/publishers-clearing-house-pch-I-have-enough-useless-junk-I-wouldnt-order-more-harlan-Io-1103407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishers clearing house