Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Updated: Fri, February 25, 2011

• Reported By: Cynthia — Clovis California United States of America
Publishers Clearing House
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Publishers Clearing House I was supposed to recieve a package worth $1.5 million check, $50,000 cash, 2 Dell laptops, and 2 tickets to any European destination Las Vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Publisher's Clearing House is blameless

*Consumer Comment: Please send me $100.

*Consumer Comment: It only took four strikes

On Wed. Feb. 16, 2011 I received a phone call saying that I won 1.5 million dollars in check form, 50,000 dollars cash, 2 Dell laptops and 2 tickets to any European destination. I was asked to send $100.00 via Westernunion to a man in Davie, FL. with the promise that my package would be sent to me. I never received my package and was asked to send another $200.00 to the same person in FL. I still did not receive my package. I then was asked to send another $100.00 to a woman in Brooklyn, NY. I still never recieved my package. finally i sent $100.00 to a man in Lomita, CA. all of these transactions where made with the promise that if I did not feel right about it I could be refunded my money, but when I asked to be refunded they kept trying to send me the package anyway. They also continued to ask me to send money but I refused. They started telling me that there were no refunds all they could do was send me the package. I sent these people $500.00 total and now I'm afraid it's lost and I will never get it back. Don't fall victim like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Publishers-Clearing-House-I-was-supposed-to-recieve-a-package-worth-15-million-check--699313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House

#1 General Comment

Publisher's Clearing House is blameless

AUTHOR: IdahoCowgirl - (United States of America)

It's obvious that this person was scammed and the scammers used the Publisher's Clearinghouse name.  NEVER send money to someone for a prize.  If the person had won, the Prize Patrol would have been on their doorstep, not calling on the phone asking for money.

Sorry, PCH is not at fault and you learned a hard lesson.

Please send me $100.

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

I will take care of it. LOL

It only took four strikes

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

After you were snookered four times you finally realized that you had been ripped off. You're sharp.