scared

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: claudette wise — newport news Virginia
publishers clearing house
Nationwide USA

publishers clearing house pch kingston Nationwide

PCH called say I had won 10,000 dollars and a car. To receive my prize, all Ihad to do was wire 50 dallars be western union.(really!) Called from Jamaica(876 ac) stating that my prize was at local airport waiting for me to claim.

I knew it was a scam. The man on the the other end said my prize would go to someone else in my state.(really)! What people you know from Jamaica with the last name Williams.(none)!

I hung up the phone on him. Prayed to God that no one would be so weak to fall for that crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishers-clearing-house/nationwide/publishers-clearing-house-pch-kingston-Nationwide-1155890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishers clearing house