Complaint Review: publisher's clearing house

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Angel — Baltimore Maryland
publisher's clearing house
69 sainik, nagar, nawada, new delhi india dl 11005 new delhi, NorthWest Territories India

publisher's clearing house Dtdc express company claims for winning a million dollars new delhi new delhi

This company claimed to be affiliated with publisher's clearing house and stated that I won money.

When I sent my info to receive the money they sent me an email explaining the only way for me to get my

Winnings was to send them a check it money order to clear the money. I'm upset.

And I feel that companies should put up firewalls to protect them from this type If thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishers-clearing-house/new-delhi-NorthWest-Territories-110059/publishers-clearing-house-Dtdc-express-company-claims-for-winning-a-million-dollars-new-1099600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publisher's clearing house