Complaint Review: publishers clearing house

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: dumbell — indianapolis Indiana
publishers clearing house
101 winners circle port washington, New York USA

publishers clearing house I didn't realize I was stupid until she con me out of $1601.00 port washington New York

Woman called & said my husband & I had won with PCH.  I play games with PCH & enter all their sweepstakes on line.  She really made a believer out of me!  She kept us on the phone a long time.  She called several times on 5-1-2013 & 5-2-2013.  I can't believe I could be so stupid.  She said we won 950,000 & a mercedes.  She said to get 2 moneypak cards.  801.00 on each one-it was for the delivery of the vehicle.  She talked so much & she had an accent-mexican or hispanic.

She knew our address & phone number & name & my husband's age.  I am 71 & my husband is 73.  I really thought something good was happening.  My husband has stage 4 prostate cancer in the bones & I have had breast cancer.

I can't believe I could be so STUPID.  She gave me a phone # 516-252-9425.  She told us so much that I can't remember alot of it.  She called again on 5-3-2013 & wanted more money on the moneypak cards.  We told her no.  It was too late go get any money back from the cards. She saic no one could get the money from the cards unless they had the cards with the numbers.

I have always been a trusting person-I didn't realize people could be so evil.  She said she wouldn't give a call back number if it wasn't for real.  She also said we had won 2nd prize.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishers-clearing-house/port-washington-New-York-11050/publishers-clearing-house-I-didnt-realize-I-was-stupid-until-she-con-me-out-of-160100-1049110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishers clearing house