Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, July 26, 2010

• Reported By: Nottheone — N LAS VEGAS Nevada U.S.A.
Publishers Clearing House
no street address Port Washington, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 800-521-4724
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Publishers Clearing House DON'T TRY TO HUSSLE ME! Port Washington, New York

I got a email from Publishers Clearing House thanking me for my order.  I never ordered anything.  I emailed them and told them I never ordered anything.  The email I got back said this is just a automatic reply. Then I got a post card from them saying that the item i ordered is in stock and has been reserved for me.  But because of the unique shipping and planting requirements,  thy will deliver this in planting season.  Above that it had the words PHOENIX PALM PLANT.  I don't even know what the hell that is.  I wish they would try sending me some d**n plant and expect some money for it.   I have a place to put that plant.  And it aint on my porch!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2010 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Port-Washington-New-York-/Publishers-Clearing-House-DONT-TRY-TO-HUSSLE-ME-Port-Washington-New-York-626741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House