Complaint Review: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE

• Submitted: Tue, April 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: Stanislaus — HOT SPRINGS Arkansas U.S.A.
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
101 WINNERS CIRCLE PORT WASHINGTON, New York United States of America

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Deceptive Tactics in Mailings PORT WASHINGTON, New York

I scratched off the little boxes & thought I had won $5,000 because I had to sign the card on the back. This made me think they wanted a sample of my signature, so they could compare it with the check they were sending me, to be sure the check went to the right person. Dumb me! I waited a month or two. When the check never came, I phoned them. I was told that I had only entered the $5,000 contest, not WON it! Boy, was I ever dumb, to think that I had won! They have all kinds of tricks to deceive you! I went online, trying to enter their sweepstakes without having to pay 45-cents postage each time to mail the junk back to them, but I was hit with about 10-million "opportunities" to buy stuff from them and their "partners." I have been entering for years, & I have never won a dime! I think I'll quit fooling with these clowns!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUBLISHERS-CLEARING-HOUSE/PORT-WASHINGTON-New-York-11050/PUBLISHERS-CLEARING-HOUSE-Deceptive-Tactics-in-Mailings-PORT-WASHINGTON-New-York-870092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE