Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Submitted: Tue, March 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 03, 2009

• Reported By:Carmen Idaho
Publishers Clearing House
101 Winners Circle Port Washington, New York U.S.A.

Publishers Clearing House harrassment by sending bills that are paid and threatening letters Port Washington New York

This company has continually sent bills to me that have been paid or partially paid and continues to over bill me. I have had harrassing phone calls and letters, with threats to send my account to collections. It is fully paid for what I have received and what I have been billed for. I sent back my last order by refusing it at the post office and they still bill me for it. I know of other people who have had the same problem with this company. I urge people to not order from them, their accounting department is not professional.

Carmen, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2009 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Port-Washington-New-York-11050/Publishers-Clearing-House-harrassment-by-sending-bills-that-are-paid-and-threatening-lette-430281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House