Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

1051 N. Bush St. APT.9 Ukiah, California USA
  • Phone: (707) 671-7594
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Publishers Clearing House I played a sratcher called Diamond doubler that PHC sent me in the mail. I won $1,000.00 playing this game and PHC has refused to honor and recognized me as the winner and pay me my winnings from their game. I played the Publishers Clearing House sracther game called Diamond Doubler I won $500.00 cash and the chance to double my winnings which gave me a total win of 1,000.00 and PHC refuses to pay me. I has been over a month that I signed and turned in my winning ticket. Ukiah California

I received a Publishers Clearing House advertizment package in the mail in Febuary 2014 and inside was a sratcher game called Diamond Doubler I played this game and won $500.00 and I also won the chance to double my win which became $1,000.00 It has now been over a month and PHC still has not paid me my winnings or contacted me about my win!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Clearing-House/Ukiah-California-95482/Publishers-Clearing-House-I-played-a-sratcher-called-Diamond-doubler-that-PHC-sent-me-in-1130846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Clearing House