Complaint Review: publishers guide

• Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: julie — Riverside California United States of America
publishers guide
po box 26866 tamarac,florida 33320 Internet United States of America

publishers guide first of all they lied and now i owe my bank money and christmas is around the corner they told me it was 16.89 around that price since i rean a lot of magazine this is a great deal 4 magazine well no Internet

I HAD GOT A PLAN FOR 16.89 A MONTH FOR 4 MAGAZINE I AGREED WITH IT THEN I HAD A CHARGE FOR 76.64 SO I CALL TO LET THEM KNOW I WAS OVER CHARGE THE MAN ON THE PHONE WAS GETTING MAD TELLING ME THAT I AGREED TO THE 76.64 WHEN I TOLD HIM NO HE WAS YELLING I HAD TO TELL HIM TO CLAM DOWN THAT IT SHOULD BE ME WHO SHOULD BE MAD THEN HE TOLD ME THAT THE 76.64 WAS ONLY A HOLDING FEE BECAUSE OF THAT FEE I OWN MY BANK MONEY  JUST AROUND CHRISTMAS TODAY I GOT A LETTER FROM THEM THE HOLDING FEE NOT TRUE THERE KEEPING IT I'M NOT GETTING IT BACK AND TO ADD TO ALL THIS NOW I HAVE TO PAY 1,149.60 FOR THE YEAR SO MAD  PLEASE HELP BECAUSE OF THE 76.64 I OWE MY BANK $300 WITH CHRISTMAS IN 3 WEEK AND PAYING MY RENT AND BILL NO CHRISTMAS FOR THE KIDS BECAUSE MOMMY WANTED TO TREAT HER SELF TO SOME MAGAZINE I WAS BETTER OFF BUYING AT THE STORE PLEAS HELP ME

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publishers-guide/internet/publishers-guide-first-of-all-they-lied-and-now-i-owe-my-bank-money-and-christmas-is-arou-803966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publishers guide