Complaint Review: Publishers Sweepstakes Center

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: theresa — Rome New York
Publishers Sweepstakes Center
Arvada, Colorado USA

Publishers Sweepstakes Center They would take money out of my acct and send me bills stating they didn't receive the money. Arvada Colorado

I tried to cancel this subscription , can't get through on the phone to them. They keep taking money out of my acct everymonth, and then send me a notice stating that im behind in paying them. I think that it is a rip off, and i can't afford the 60.00 a month that they take from me, 1/2 of the magazines i don't even want or read.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Publishers-Sweepstakes-Center/Arvada-Colorado-80006/Publishers-Sweepstakes-Center-They-would-take-money-out-of-my-acct-and-send-me-bills-stat-1153211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Publishers Sweepstakes Center