Complaint Review: publix, deli worker named danny

• Submitted: Wed, January 13, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 22, 2010

• Reported By: sharon — orlando Florida U.S.A.
publix, deli worker named danny
mcculloch road orlando, Florida United States of America

publix, deli worker named danny rude obnoxious weird deli worker named danny sprayed chemcials all around customer after being asked to stop still continued orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: WOW!

I went to publix to the sub section and the moment I got there some deli worker begins spraying a ton of chemicals all around the glass next ot me and inside of it. I noticed immediately and walked off abruptly and he noticed. He didnt care and continued. I told the deli worker to ask him to stop because I wanted to get a sub and didnt want to wait, and if he could do it after- she asked him to stop adn he refused. He was rude stupid and obnoxious and just didn't care. His name was danny and he had red hair and glasses. I waited on the side and he continued to clean the glass, over and over again not caring. Finally I asked the woman again if she can please ask him to stop as I'm very allergic to chemicals and they make me very sick. She told him again...he got angry pissed slammed the glass and walked off rudely. He was terrible. He continued after cleaning the glass but spraying tons and lots more chemicals on it--unnecessarily. as another worker was taking long with a customer, he came to the deli section again to take meat orders, and I was trying to avoid him, but then I was next in line. He tried taking two customers in front of me and totally ignored me. Then when he was getting my items, he gave me one item, and then waited on another customer and didn't care to get me my 2nd item. I had to go to him and ask again and wait....claiming it was my turn and what was going on. THis person is a jerk and loser and seems to want to cause customers serious problems and health problems for no reason. As he handed me my last item he gave me a bad attitude and asid THANK YOU HAVEA NICE DAY rudely...as if I did something wrong to him. Everyone understands that you need to clean but if someone is sick and sensitive of chemicals and asks you to stop and wait-- you can do so...this person decided to just spray more and more and disregard the health concern or anyone's and did it more and didn't care. Then he decided he wanted to make more hell for people at the other sections too...I called the manager who was very nice...who apologized and said they are not allowed to spray chemicals around customers at all. Shame on this jerk named danny who thought he could do that to smoeone....and make them sick for no reason out of his own arrogance. The rest of the workers are always very nice polite and accommodating....so no problems with them just this one.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publix-deli-worker-named-danny/orlando-Florida-/publix-deli-worker-named-danny-rude-obnoxious-weird-deli-worker-named-danny-sprayed-chem-554032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publix, deli worker named danny

WOW!

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

Now you have a new name to add the list of others??? Melissa aka Alice aka Fajita Girl and the list goes on and one

Makes me think of that movie "Sybil" - what personality will you use on your next idiotic report about all the "psychos, idiots, trash" in Orlando??

As for the individual who had to "wait" on you - I feel for him - Reminds me of the post you made about your homeowners association giving you grief because you threw your trash in the yard because of your "allergies"

You are truly a piece of work