• Report: #1042089

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: unclebug — panama city beach Florida
publix
25771 perdido beach blvd orange beach, Alabama United States of America

publix cheated out of vacation orange beach, Alabama

When this store first opened I ask for several times and never received an employee handbook. I worked at this store for over a year and when I quit because of the unprofessional behavior of management I was stiffed out of my vacation that I worked very hard for.When I contacted personnel to complain I was treated like and spoken to as if I were a child. The complaints that I had fell on deaf ears because management's word is golden. They openly violate policy and know that they can get away with it.George Jenkins policy on terminating liars is just a myth now not to mention the outright theft from employees that work hard for those vacations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 04:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/publix/orange-beach-Alabama-/publix-cheated-out-of-vacation-orange-beach-Alabama-1042089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on publix