Complaint Review: Pueblo Bonito

• Phone: 8178465571
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Pueblo Bonito Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Timeshare cabo san lucas Mexico

I was sold a timeshare to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in Cabo San Lucas in March 2013.  The company misrepresents the weeks, points and maintenance fees.  The maintenance fee increased 19.5% before the end of my first year.  The points puchased are unavailable for use within the annual agreement at the resort where I purchased the timeshare.  I was told over the phone that in order to use the timeshare I should book a year in advance.  I have spent countless hours trying to understand all the terms of the timeshare and I could not even find out the value of my timeshare if I deposited it to RCI.  In order to find out how this exchange system would work I would have to deposit my time with RCI first and then call to see how this might transfer.

The timeshare is a ripoff and not explained well with high pressured salemen.  Hopefully this report will protect some other family from spending thousands for a very deceptive and costly mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pueblo-Bonito/cabo-san-lucas-Texas-76109/Pueblo-Bonito-Pueblo-Bonito-Sunset-Beach-Timeshare-cabo-san-lucas-Mexico-1108161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pueblo Bonito