silence

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: abrown — Ft. Worth Texas United States of America
pupcity.com

pupcity.com has eroneously used personal information without permission and has advertised falsely in my name, causing stress due to many unhappy people calling my home. Internet

Pupcity.com is using my name and phone number on an advertisement for selling puppies.  The add says that I have 2 male westie pups for $250.  I have been receiving phone calls off and on for the last 2-3 weeks and it is causing me some stress and anxiety.  I went through an ordeal over a year ago with someone stealing my identity and am still trying to clear my name of some of the damage done.

I do raise westies but I do not falsely advertise dogs I do not have.

I tried contacting the website but it will not stay connected.  Once I tried to log in to the site it would not stay on the site but kept flashing on and off.

I am afraid that someone is trying to ruin my reputation and this is very upsetting to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pupcitycom/internet/pupcitycom-has-eroneously-used-personal-information-without-permission-and-has-advertis-1013957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pupcity.com