Complaint Review: Puppies N Love

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: Trisha — Peoria Arizona
Puppies N Love
7700 W. Arrowhead Ct 214 Glendale, Arizona USA

Puppies N Love Animal Kingdom at Arrowhead Mall Horrible, Heart Breaking, Unsanitary Conditions, Lies, Money is more important than care Glendale Arizona

I recently purchased a puppy through this location at Arrowhead Mall. When going through the paperwork with the manager before paying over $1700 for my puppy she said he had a clean bill of health nothing wrong yet he had duke claws. Little did we know that 2 days later he would be at the vet with a horrible cough, runny nose, and green snot. Upon examination by our family vet, he was determined to have a severe cold, once the vet was reviewing the paperwork that this store gave us, he said that he not only was neutered at a shocking early age, but he also had hernia that had to be corrected. This was simply glanced over when the Puppies N Love store was reviewing all documents. I have spent over $400 on vet bills having to take him back to the vet multiple times, each time for something different. I have never had a dog that has had a cold or been as sick as this poor puppy. After doing research on the breeder that my puppy came from it was also found out that she has been barred from the AKC, and multiple other designations due to infractions (ie: puppy mill). This has been one of the worst experiences not only for myself but for family. My mom purchased a puppy the same day as mine, and hers had the same story as everyone else, yet 2 days after her purchase her puppy was diagnosed with Parvo. Puppies N Love stated that they would admit him to a hospital to get treated, later did we find out it was just an employee that took the puppy home and gave in home treatment. The puppy did NOT survive and it took us calling every day to get an update on his condition. We called back on a Monday to be told he past away the week prior?!? How can these type of things happen? It is very sad and I only hope that our story can stop these type of things from happening in the future. I wish I would have done my research before purchasing my puppy. Never again will I ever purchase from this or any other puppy store again.
Oh and when they tell you that if you do have to take your puppy to the vet that you will get reimbursed, DO NOT believe them, we are still waiting even a response from them as to our reimbursement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puppies-N-Love-/Glendale-Arizona-85085/Puppies-N-Love-Animal-Kingdom-at-Arrowhead-Mall-Horrible-Heart-Breaking-Unsanitary-Con-1114204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puppies N Love