Complaint Review: Puppies To Go

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: Connie Mesa — Miami Florida
Puppies To Go
7325 SW 8th St Miami, Florida USA

Puppies To Go Johny Bayona Sold me a sick dog with destemper and will not honor the contract. Will not refund my money or pay for the vet bills. Miami Florida

This man, Johny Bayona the owner of Puppies to Go is a rip off. He sold us a puppy that is sick with distemper and he will die slowly. This man has no regards for pets or people. We bought our dog on December 5th and on December 16 we notice he was sick and we took him to the vet. The vet presented symptoms of diarrhea, coughing, and sneezing.  A CBC and Giardia antigen test were done and Bently (my dog) was sent home with medication to treat suspected illness.

During this prosses we took Bently back to the pet store (Puppies to go) and to Mr. Johny Bayona, Mr Bayona said the the dog only had a cold sent me home and told me to give him a steam bath.

My pet showed no signs of improvement. We returned to the vet on December 28, 2013 at this time a test for distemper was done and my pet Bentlly tested positive for distemper.  I went back to Puppies to go to see Mr. Bayona and took him proof of the distemper test and he said I was wrong and that there was nothing wrong with my dog.  I took my dog for a second distemper test and it was also positive. I took the test results to Mr. Bayona and he insist that Benlty is not sick with distemper. At this moment I have a dog who is dying and over $500.00 in vet bills. He refuses to refund our money for the purchase of Bently or the vet bills.

Connie M

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Puppies-To-Go/Miami-Florida-33144/Puppies-To-Go-Johny-Bayona-Sold-me-a-sick-dog-with-destemper-and-will-not-honor-the-contr-1112748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Puppies To Go