Complaint Review: PUPPY BOUTIQUE - PUPPY PETITE

• Reported By: TC — baltimore Maryland United States of America
PUPPY BOUTIQUE - PUPPY PETITE
8002 17th Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

PUPPY BOUTIQUE - PUPPY PETITE Puppy Mill puppies Brooklyn, New York

*Consumer Comment: did they give you any money back?

I purchases a male maltese from puppy petite on 1/9/2010. He had inguinal hernia repair & they gave me antibotics. I was told over the phone that the prices range from $450-750 but when i got there it was $850 on up. They informed me that they get new puppies every Thursday if I wanted something cheaper. I asked why were some puppies higher than others they told me it depends on how much the breeder want. I arrived 1st thing in the morning & there was no food or water in the cages. It was several puppies in each cage with white paper lining the bottom of the cage. They handed me the paperwork for a female maltese & it was a male. When I took my puppy to my vet VCA he had a ear infection & gardia. They have poor customer service. The pictures they sent of puppies available were not the same puppies at the store. When i called with questions they were very rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PUPPY-BOUTIQUE-PUPPY-PETITE/Brooklyn-New-York-11214/PUPPY-BOUTIQUE-PUPPY-PETITE-Puppy-Mill-puppies-Brooklyn-New-York-558678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PUPPY BOUTIQUE - PUPPY PETITE

did they give you any money back?

AUTHOR: Upsetcustomer - (United States of America)

im so sorry you to have fell a victim to the puppy boutique. i purchased my puppy about 11 days ago and he is not in critical condition being hospitalized. i was curious if the puppy boutique ever covered any of your costs, being that they state they guarantee the health for a year.