Complaint Review: Purco FleetServices

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: against unethical business — Calgary Alberta
Purco FleetServices
136 Main South Street, SpanishFork, Utah USA

Purco FleetServices Tried to extort money for damages I did not cause SpanishFork Utah

I rented a vehicle in Alberquerque NM. I was suprised to receive a letter from the Purco collection agency one month after I returned demanding payment for damages I did not cause. I read about Purco's unethical practises on other websites and am shocked that they are allowed to operate. I contacted Hertz (who own Advantage) telling them how upset I was at this "extortion" scheme. I told Purco I am not responsible and to not contact me. Hopefully this is the end of this nonsense! Someone from Spanish Fork defended the Purco thugs saying that they were a "nice" family. FYI! Nice families do not try to extort money from innocent people. I will never rent from another car company who does "business' with Purco. They are an absolute disgrace.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purco-FleetServices/SpanishFork-Utah-84660/Purco-FleetServices-Tried-to-extort-money-for-damages-I-did-not-cause-SpanishFork-Utah-1108726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purco FleetServices