Complaint Review: Pure Energy Products

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2008

• Reported By:Livonia Michigan
Pure Energy Products
1025 SW 59th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Pure Energy Products Free HoodiaPhen Trial? Not Really Free! Oklahoma City Oklahoma

I ordered the two week HoodiaPhen trial for $4.95 through a link on my local TV station's website. The pills made it to my doorstep and my credit card was charged $4.95 by a company based out of Florida called Prestige Marketing (888) 360-6661. Today, I was checking my credit card balance and discovered that an additional $69.95 had been charged to my card by this Pure Energy Products and appears to be linked to the initial order - but I've not received anything further, nor did I authorize this charge to my card.

I'm currently working on disputing the charges with my credit card company, but we'll see what happens. I plan to contact the TV station and let them know they are supporting this company in their internet rip-off scheme.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone else who have disputed charges through their credit card companies to see if they were successful or not.

Robbie1071
Livonia, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Energy-Products/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73109/Pure-Energy-Products-Free-HoodiaPhen-Trial-Not-Really-Free-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-297289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Energy Products