Cried

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Margaret — Waupun Wisconsin
Pure Garcinia Cambogia
12760 Park Avenue Riverton, Utah USA

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Total Scam--false advertising--took my money. Riverton Utah

I found the website via and advertisement on Facebook. The advertisement promised two bottles of garcinia cambogia for $2.95.  I ordered it and noticed on the bottom of the ad it said I would be charged $159.00 and I would automatically receive a montly supply every month--I am not sure what the length of time was. However if I cancelled within three days, I would not be charged, but could keep the two bottles.

The very next day I noticed there was a $159 charge on my credit card. I called immediately and was told that I could not cancel, but when I received the bottles I could send them back for a full refund. I tried to explain what the ad said and I was told I was wrong and that was not the way it worked.  I never did get charged $2.95 as the ad said.

It took about one month before I actually received the bottles in the mail. Within two days I had sent the bottles back. Five days later the money was still not back in my account so I called and was told my refund was denied because I did not send the bottles back within 14 days of signing up. I said "how can I send the bottles back in 14 days if I don't even get them for 28 days?"

Basically I was told that was just the way it was and there was nothing they could do other than send me the bottles back. I said, "I don't want the bottles back, I want my money back." I asked to speak to the supervisor or for the address of the company and was told the number I had was customer service and there was no one else to speak to. I was then told they had other customers to assist and she hung up on me.

Everything the ad said was totally not what was done. The customer service people I talked to were rude and it was very evident they had no intention of helping me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia/Riverton-Utah-84065/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-Total-Scam-false-advertising-took-my-money-Riverton-Utah-1122154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Garcinia Cambogia