Complaint Review: Pure Garcinia Cambogia

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Anna — Foothill Ranch California
Pure Garcinia Cambogia
10701 Abercom St, Unit 61553 Savannah, Georgia USA

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Ripoff, False advertising, bill for supplement I didn't order Savannah Georgia

I responded to an ad for a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia.  The ad stated that I would only be billed $4.95 for shipping and said nothing about shipping more bottles without my consent.  I got my first bottle without a packing slip or any information on how to contact the company.  I didn't think anything of it until I started receiving more bottles that I had not ordered.

I checked my statement and found a charge for $99.98 with a business name of GARCINIACAMBOGIATT 877-489-3478 IL 11/10.  When I called the number, it was a disconnected number so I wasn't able to speak to anyone regarding a refund or to cancel any further shipments.  I ended up canceling my credit card and having to get a new one in order to stop the charges to my account.  I am out the money that was taken from my account and had to deal with getting a new card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia/Savannah-Georgia-31420/Pure-Garcinia-Cambogia-Ripoff-False-advertising-bill-for-supplement-I-didnt-order-Sava-1099871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Garcinia Cambogia