Complaint Review: Pure Garcinia

• Updated: Sun, February 23, 2014

• Reported By: ken h — sweet home Oregon
Pure Garcinia
12760 Park Ave. 1610 Riverton, Utah USA

Pure Garcinia Pure Garcinia Cabogia,Worlds Best Garcinia,'Garciniaburn Was only suppose to pay shipping of 2.95, but was charged 159.00 and then charged 49.95 four times. Its been two months now and fighting endlessly to finally get 159.00 and one 49.95 charge back. I'm still trying to get the other 3 charges of 49.95 back. they say that its been refunded but has not. i have all the bank statements to prove it has not come to my bank. They print up phony invoices showing you've been credited. This company will take your money if they have your card number. The 4 charges for 49.95, Ihave no idea what they were for. They just took it. Riverton Utah

On 12/31/13 I order a free trial bottle of Garcinia pills for my wife for only the 2. [continued below]....

.....95 shipping and handling. Well two days later my account was hit for 159.00. I called  to stop it and was told I would have to return them. which I did. Then two days later my account was hit for another two charges of 49.95. I call and asked what the heck and to stop it and reverse the charges. Then two days later they did it again, anther two charges for 49.95. They took 358.80 out of my account. Finally after phone calls and working with the BBB of Utah, I've gotten back the charge of 159.00 and only one charge of 49.95. They still owe me the 3 charges of 49.95, (149.85). They even sent my email invoices showing all 49.95 charges returned. I have bank statements showing that they haven't been all refunded, only one 49.95 was returned. almost 2 months later and I'm still fighting to get it all back. Don't deal with this company they will take your money and not give it all back. Once they have your account number they will run with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Garcinia/Riverton-Utah-84065/Pure-Garcinia-Pure-Garcinia-CabogiaWorlds-Best-GarciniaGarciniaburn-Was-only-suppose-t-1125950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Garcinia