Complaint Review: pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro

• Submitted: Tue, July 01, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: tina Atkinson — Boise Idaho
pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro
Internet USA

pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro total scam don't buy this product!!! Internet

I called on an Internet site about a weight loss product.  I got it 6 days later. Little did I know it was a scam.  My act was hit for 89.99 and 99.98 a few days later.  I called to cancel on the 14th day and they said send product back and they would only return 34$.. I disputed with my bank and they reversed the charges.  Couple days later it appeared again on my statement.  I purchased it on may 6 and cancelled may 20 that's 14 days from my purchase date. They told my bank it was 15 days because they  count the ordering date. . It's totally a scam and even if the product does work nobody will ever know.  How can you use a product for 4 days and know if it's gonna work.  Do your self a favor and not ever deal with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pure-garcinianatural-cleanse-pro/internet/pure-garcinianatural-cleanse-pro-total-scam-dont-buy-this-product-Internet-1158809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pure garcinia/natural cleanse pro