Complaint Review: pure green coffee

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Phillip — Richardson Texas U.S.A.
pure green coffee

pure green coffee Ripped Off by false advertising. Why can't we stop this? Internet

I don't remember what web page I was on, but saw this ad for the Pure Green Coffee for weight loss. They recieved my order and sent a confirmation for purchase of 2 bottles and 1 free for $98.00. They got me. When can we get our money back from these fake advertisers, and why do we allow them to advertise in the first place? we need an Inspector General's office to prosecute these bastards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pure-green-coffee/internet/pure-green-coffee-Ripped-Off-by-false-advertising-Why-cant-we-stop-this-Internet-938962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pure green coffee