barn

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Orange New Jersey
Pure Nutrients Inc
181 Marsh Hill Road, Orange, Connecticut U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients Inc Taking unauthorized funds from my account and shipping product not wanted Orange Connecticut

This company has tried to scam me for the 2nd time. On July 30th,2009 time before was July 14,2009. Has caused my checking account to go into overdraft where I was charged a$35.00 fee. Giving me a run around to re-deposit funds to my account.

As I write this report, I am speaking to a representative named Jenny re my refund and her Telephone # is 866-779-7568 Ext 1333 . She refused to let me speak with a supervisor.

Beware of these scammers!!!

Gail
Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Inc/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-Inc-Taking-unauthorized-funds-from-my-account-and-shipping-product-not-want-474856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients Inc