Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients Inc

• Reported By: sapphiequeen72 — Rushville Indiana United States of America
Pure Nutrients Inc
181 Marsh Hill Road Orange, Connecticut United States of America

Pure Nutrients Inc Unable to get refund Orange, Connecticut

I ordered the product.  But that is it.  I didn't even open it.  Then, I heard that the product isn't really a good idea.  When the $89 showed up on my card, I called for a refund, but they said I had missed the 5 days.  In my receipt it says nothing about 5 days.  I am guessing it was on the internet somewhere.  The customer service was not helpful at all.  She repeated over and over that it was not fraud.  I still have the right to return the product to get my money back, I feel.  So I will see if they credit my account after returning my product.  What a ripoff!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2009 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients-Inc/Orange-Connecticut-06477/Pure-Nutrients-Inc-Unable-to-get-refund-Orange-Connecticut-527472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients Inc