Complaint Review: Pure Nutrients

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:willard Missouri
Pure Nutrients
3280 Suntree Boulvard Suite 101 Melbourne, Florida U.S.A.

Pure Nutrients Fine print?? Melbourne Florida

beware..I was a sucker..the pure nuture people called me to confirm my "free trail"..well i deside i didn't want it,so i told this "operater" that i want to cancel, thinkin i canceled the order i left it alone,well i got on my card accent and found that they are takin 88$ out of my account. I call them and they claim that i had to call them to cancel..What?? I explained that i talked to a "operater" and told them i cancelled. This "operater" says to me i had to call back...What?? I am so mad, I toldly got suckered..Know i don't get my 88$..but what they did say is "we will cancel your account" I didn't even know i had an account...I will never again do any purchasing online.

willard, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Nutrients/Melbourne-Florida-32940/Pure-Nutrients-Fine-print-Melbourne-Florida-476241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Nutrients