Complaint Review: pure play poker .com

• Submitted: Tue, December 29, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 29, 2009

• Reported By: capt dan — lake forest California United States of America
pure play poker .com

pure play poker .com charged my creditcard without my permission after I told 'em not to charge me Internet

Back in november I made a mistake by clicking on the wrong button and they charged my creditcard $179.88. I immediately called 'em & left a message on their phone that they never answer... I made a mistake don't charge my credit card ...  also I sent an e-mail telling 'em don't charge my credit card.. got a cookie cutter response on the e-mail someone will contact you later.... got a response we'll send your request on to accounting... again I sent another e-mail don't charge my cc... got the cookie cutter response then another email stating we'll send it to mgmt..... then they said ok we'll only charge you $24.00 & credit the rest, I told 'em no credit it all.....  They then charged my cc .the full amt $179.88 after I told 'em not to and if they did it'll be fraud.     After 30 some e-mails they said they sorry no refunds and we are charging you any way....... then the mgmt guy said good luck....   so I called my cc company and they removed it.... then pure play sent them a letter stating I wanted it,  but they left out the part.......   "Don't charge my credit card ".....  This is really bad customer service and it's also called fraud.......... they are still trying to get the $$$$$$
   One other thing, if you sign up with 'em $24.99 on a trial basis, they offer you a $24.99 rebate if requested.... so I requested a rebate they never sent it either... and my cc company got it for me....... I consider this company a  major Rip off and thieves

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2009 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pure-play-poker-com/internet/pure-play-poker-com-charged-my-creditcard-without-my-permission-after-I-told-em-not-to-546755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pure play poker .com