suffering

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Helen — Santa Fe New Mexico
Pure Saffron
14603 E. Moncrieff Place, Unit 100 Aurora, Colorado USA

Pure Saffron Advertisement very misleading regarding the order.  Aurora Colorado

Several months after placing an order, I received another package.  I immediately called the company, obtained a return authorization.  The item was shipped back.  I have the tracking info.  I called the company once I knew they had the product to inquire on my refund and since then I have been given the run around by so called manager.  This mail order company is a scam and I plan to file complaints with the BBB in NM and Colorado as well as the NM and Colorado Attorney General's Office.  I want my refund of $48.00 returned to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Saffron/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Pure-Saffron-Advertisement-very-misleading-regarding-the-ordernbsp-Aurora-Colorado-1092907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Saffron