Complaint Review: Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: MAQM — Rancho Cucamonga California
Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract
412 River Rd #1A St George UT 84790 Saint George, Utah USA

Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract When calling to discontinue a recurring billing to my visa, which was for no product some kind of health watch???

I had ordered on line the green coffee bean extract. I am not totally satified with the product , but that is not the problem.

The company in St. George UT is charging my visa with a monthly fee almost $10.00. I must have missed something when ordering the extract. First you can not distinguish what the fee is for on the visa billing. After calling visa they searched and could not come up with a company name or any contact information. I was able to block the recurring fee from my account.

I called the 800 number next to the charge on my visa bill. the phone number is not working. A recording that it is not working at this time. Not that it is discontinued.

Next I tried a 855 # on the bottle of the extract. I was shipped to an operator over seas that could barely speak English. I repeated my name twice and spelled it. She could not understand. I asked for an English speaking person in the US. She continued to speak over top of me. I asked for a supervisor. All supervisors were out. I asked again to be transferred she refused. I was then told there were many more call she needed to attend to and the line wasdisconected .

I called back and request the full name of the company was given a P.O.Box address. With that I was able to go on line and find a physical address.

I also discovered all the horrible reports about the company.

Dr. Oz promoted a green coffee bean extract to be the new miracle diet. HE needs to be notified there is multiple company's out there using his name and ripping people off. I do not think Dr Oz is contected with this company at all.

Sincerely

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-Super-Green-Coffee-Bean-Extract/Saint-George-Utah-84790/Pure-Super-Green-Coffee-Bean-Extract-When-calling-to-discontinue-a-recurring-billing-to-m-1056941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract