Complaint Review: Pure TalkUSA

14230 Lochridge Blvd Covington, Georgia United States of America

Pure TalkUSA Service interuption Covington, Georgia

*Author of original report: 90 days warranty is not an issue

*UPDATE Employee: Pure TalkUSA Provides 90-Day Warranty on All Handsets

My cellphone was disabled because Pure TalkUSA wanted  me to buy an other phone from them , when I first open an account I paid for a flip phone and it works well till 11/26/12 . I woke up finding my phone does not working , I called them to help but the answer was : purchase an other phone because Pure TalkUSA is no longer support it . I look at the phone in their website but I can afford to pay for any of them . They said that I damaged the flip phone , that is not true and they still charge to my account the full price even I cancelled the service ! that is %^$#*@

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pure-TalkUSA/Covington-Georgia-30014/Pure-TalkUSA-Service-interuption-Covington-Georgia-973965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pure TalkUSA

90 days warranty is not an issue

AUTHOR: HaN - (United States of America)

I purchased my phone (flip phone ) for $10.00 since Feb/2012 . It works but then PuretalkUSA said " we do not support that kind of phone any more "..... Understand ?

Pure TalkUSA Provides 90-Day Warranty on All Handsets

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

Good day. I'm a representative of Pure TalkUSA and first let me say that we would never "disable" a phone in order to sell another one. I'm not sure how or why any company would do that, as they would surely not be in business for long.

I'm not sure what the issue was with you're phone, but we do provide a full 90-day warranty on all of our handsets to cover the possibility of manufacturer defects. This does not cover physical or liquid damage.

In any case, there are no contracts with our service, so any customer who is unhappy is free to cancel at anytime with no fee.