Complaint Review: pure water solutions llc

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: john — fort myers Florida
pure water solutions llc
35168 us hwy. 19 n. , Select State/Province USA

pure water solutions llc sold me ( whole house ultra violet that I did not want) I told the Comp.The next day to disconnect.Contract indicated can be done within 3 days notice,but refused to do ($1495) palm harbor Florida

I bought from a water test comp ( pure water solutions llc)a ultimate water conditiner with reverse osmoses.on 6/17/13.  On 2/19/14 they renewed the filters on the reverse osmoses unit.   The service man convinced me to install awhole house violet unit($1495). If I install it, he would not charge me for the filters, but had to sign the contract.  In the confusion I did. THe reason for this quick sale was that he already had a plummer co. waiting to install it. His comp. was not allowed to install it and hired a plummer who seems already have the check.

During the night I thought this is nonsens as nobody got sick  from the city water. The connection is still leaking.   I send a fax to pure water solution on2/21/14 asking them to remove the whole house ultra violet unit, which according to the contract they will do. THey will not do it because I sighned. On the web side I found that  the  pure water solution llc had nothing to do with the real pure water solutions comp.I should not have listned.but at 87 I am not that quick anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pure-water-solutions-llc/Select-StateProvince/pure-water-solutions-llc-sold-me-whole-house-ultra-violet-that-I-did-not-want-I-told-t-1128461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pure water solutions llc