Complaint Review: Purebred Breeders LLC

• Reported By: ReginaC — Newbury New Hampshire United States of America
Purebred Breeders LLC
5722 S. Flamingo Road, Suite 254 Cooper City, Florida United States of America

Purebred Breeders LLC Buyer Beware Cooper City Florida

I just bought a very expensive puppy and thought I was asking all the right questions. I asked why the dog was so expensive. I was told the breeder was one of the best in the country and had to pay expensive stud fees. Will I get a full pedigree and registration? Definitely! was the answer. There was no AKC pedigree or registration but the bogus ACA

registration for puppy mill & backyard breeders. There were no stud fees. This backyard breeder owned both the parent dogs. I thought I was getting a registered breed from a recognized breeder. Instead I paid a high price for a backyard bred puppy. My puppy is cute & healthy but this outfit is a scam. Find a local AKC breeder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purebred-Breeders-LLC/Cooper-City-Florida-/Purebred-Breeders-LLC-Buyer-Beware-Cooper-City-Florida-961399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purebred Breeders LLC