Complaint Review: puregarciniacambogiaplus.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Suelin — Twin Falls Idaho
puregarciniacambogiaplus.com internet, Select State/Province USA

puregarciniacambogiaplus.com offered trial of garcinia cambogia and cleanse for cost of shipping and fine print must say I will pay $166.47 internet

I signed up for a trial product for which I paid shipping.

I discovered that within 2 weeks there was a bank charge.  I called and cancelled any further shipments and then recently noticed another bank charge that when I called was for the second product.

I assumed when I called the first time that it was for both products.  I had no idea that I had agreed in small print for them to charge me two weeks after purchase $89.95 and then was really upset to find out that I also was charged $76.52 after cancellation.  I paid $166.47 for two bottles that I saw no results with!

Supposedly it was all what I agreed to but I have no proof.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/puregarciniacambogiapluscom/internet-Select-StateProvince/puregarciniacambogiapluscom-offered-trial-of-garcinia-cambogia-and-cleanse-for-cost-of-s-1124869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on puregarciniacambogiaplus.com