Complaint Review: PureHealth100

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: nofaithinmedia — Long Island New York United States of America
Henderson, Nevada United States of America

PureHealth100 Thanks for Nothning Henderson, Nevada

I want to say "sorry" to all of you who were taken in by this company. When I first saw this product adverstised on Dr. Oz, I called  and actually spoke to a representative. I asked some basic questions, one being if this was the same product shown on Oz's show. The PH rep hesitated as if looking for something to read, then said, "he does not recommended us directly, but our product was featured on his show." Hmmmm, okay.  I immedidatly became suspicious and decided to pass. Glad I did.

But here's something to ponder. Why doesn't Dr. Oz reveal which product participants use in his test studies? Isn't frustration to see time and time again the smiling faces of those who were fortunate enough to demonstrate that the "product" worked for them?

Let's face it, without us, his show would be cancelled by now.

Doesn't he own us that much?

Good luck to you all. Hope you get your money back and then some.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureHealth100/Henderson-Nevada-/PureHealth100-Thanks-for-Nothning-Henderson-Nevada-887924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureHealth100