Complaint Review: purehealth100.com

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: RICHARD — fairfield California United States of America
purehealth100.com

purehealth100.com PUREHEALTH 100 CROOKS!!! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your observations are correct, but your assessment of Pure Health is not!

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal to purehealth100.com complaint

*Author of original report: Purehelth 100.. possibly not crooks..

*General Comment: Take A Deep Breath

*Consumer Comment: FAR from Crooks--Legitimate Company

After watching the Dr. Oz program, like many others I heard about pure green coffee bean extract,  then decided to find it online.  The first company that appeared was ( purehealth100.com ). I placed an order, got a confirmation #, but no delivery date, or tracking.  After 10 days, I attempted to contact by email, phone,  NO WAY...  I contacted Paypal and filed a complaint.  I have not received my order to this day.

I checked for reviews on Purehealth100, and this site popped up, WOW!  the company is a scam!  so, here I am.. Don't know if i will get my money back, but I hope this company and it's theives get some serious time in jail.  This is my first ripoff online!   I advise all of you out there, before buying anything online, check the REVIEWS!...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/purehealth100com/internet/purehealth100com-PUREHEALTH-100-CROOKS-Internet-884625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on purehealth100.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your observations are correct, but your assessment of Pure Health is not!

AUTHOR: Nancy - (United States of America)

Hi - my name is Nancy and I am the President of Pure Health LLC.

Your observations are correct, but your assessment of our company is not.  We did experience a HUGE and unexpected influx of orders after Dr. Oz recommended using pure green coffee bean extract on his show.  We had no idea he was going to run this segment and as the only 100% pure green coffee bean extract available on line at the time, we were taken completely off guard and received an influx of orders in just a few short days equal to that of what we would generally receive in an entire year!

As you can imagine, it did take us some time to hire additional staff, upgrade our phone and e-mail systems and get all improvements in place to accommodate our consumers.  You are right, we DID receive a huge number of negative reviews on Truspilot, Facebook and other on-line outlets.  Honestly, it was brutal. We were working so hard to upgrade our systems and hire new staff while getting pummeled by the public.  Despite our best efforts to inform everyone what was going on, apparently, consumers are used to instant gratification and did not care that we are a fairly small company and were working seven days a week, 18 hours a day to ensure all orders went out as fast as humanly possible.

We sincerely apologize that this situation translated into consumers wanting to believe we are a scam (despite ALL The GOOD reviews previous to Dr. Oz recommending pure green coffee bean) and the thousands of consumers that had very positive things to say about us prior to the Dr. Oz show on green coffee bean.

We have not stopped working to improve our systems and prepare for the volume of business that the internet can bring!  We hope you will give us another chance and understand that we are not flawless.

Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,
Nancy

Rebuttal to purehealth100.com complaint

AUTHOR: renorobin - (United States of America)

This company is not a ripoff.  I too placed an order of the coffee bean extract, as did an overwhelming amount of people after the Dr. Oz show.  The company sent me an email explaining they were working around the clock to fill orders.  I too called after 3 weeks of waiting and got an automated phone message informing me of where they were with filling orders, including the dates.  Two days later I received my order just as the voicemail stated.  This is what you have to expect on products such as this when televised on any doctor show.

Purehelth 100.. possibly not crooks..

AUTHOR: RICHARD - (United States of America)

I recently got an explanation from another party on this site as to why I have not receiver my order from Purehealth100.com.  It never occurred to me that the Dr. OZ show could be responsible for an enormous influx of orders placed for Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract,, to this company.  Like so many others, I expect everything right here/right now.  and when I saw all of the complaints, I naturally assumed the worst.

I must learn to be patient, and hope all works out.  I just might owe an apology to this company,  and I will do so when I receive my order.   Meanwhile, if Purehealth100 is legitimate, good luck with all of your new customers...  -Richard-

#4 General Comment

Take A Deep Breath

AUTHOR: Betty Boop - (United States of America)

I understand your frustration.  I too do a large portion of my purchases on-line. And yes, like you I was concerned because they took my money right away and I never received a notice of shipment.  I ordered my coffee bean extract on April 26 and just received the supplements yesterday, May 17.  I tried calling and e-mailing but none of my correspondence were returned.  I did receive 2 email blasts that were very generic and didnt really tell me anything directly about my order.

As I had paid for my supplements through PayPal, I wasnt concerned with loosing my money and I decided to stick it out for a while.  Im sure you have heard by now the dilemma this company is up against. Dont get me wrong, this is a reason, not an excuse.  Am I satisfied with the long time it took to ship my order, no, am I satisfied with the way this company handled the situation they were up against, no. But Im hoping this will comfort you by knowing you didnt get ripped off and you could probably expect your supplements about 3 weeks from the order date.

Got my supplements yesterday and will begin taking them tomorrow.  Lets wish me luck!

FAR from Crooks--Legitimate Company

AUTHOR: MHouse - (United States of America)

We too ordered the coffee bean product after watching Dr. Oz.  And yes, we too were concerned about our order after about 3 weeks went by without receiving the product.  However, this company is legit and we understand what happened to them.

We emailed the company and received a response within 48 hours.  They are a "Mom and Pops" operation and had NO IDEA that this product would be mentioned by Dr. Oz and no warning as to the volume soon to be created once that show aired.  Their business increased over 5,000% immediately overwhelming them.  If you look at the company reviews prior to the Dr. Oz show and the green coffee bean product, they had nothing but STELLAR reveiws and very happy customers. [and they will again I am sure]

Our order has been shipped and we were emailed with a very detailed apology and explanation of their plight.  If I were a mom and pops and had someone equivalent to Oprah mention a product that only myself and a few other companies sold, especially without a "heads up", I too would have been overwhelmed.  Think about the sheer volume of calls and emails--my first priority would be to get as many orders out as possible and then try to do damage control.  I feel bad for these folks.

In any case, they couldnt have been nicer, and we are very happy, especially considering the circumstances.  It would be nice if Dr. Oz put something on his website to speak up or validate that these companies had no idea this would happen or they certainly would have prepared for it.  Hindsight being 20/20, I am sure with notice, they would have planned accordingly and possibly hired some temporary help until the flood of orders were fulfilled.  I am sure its nice to have the extra business, but damaging someones reputation and calling them Crooks is cruel and uncessary.

Kudo's to PureHealth100.com for hanging in there.  I am sure it hurts to see all the complaints and your fine reputation being damaged as a result.  Hang in there...it will pass.

My advice to this consumer... Write an email with PLEASE HELP in the subject line to the company and provide them with your order details, i.e., order number, date, name etc. [we copied and pasted our invoice into the email] and request an update as to your order status.  You get alot farther with honey than vinigar :)  They are in MAJOR catchup mode and doing their best to respond to 5000 times more customer inquiries and orders than usual.

Have a HEART!