Complaint Review: PureTick.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
PureTick.com
1803 Foxmeadow Circle Royersford, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 828-333-4072
  • Web:
  • Category: Tutoring

PureTick.com - Alex Wasilewski Scam alert. Fake trades on a simulator. Alex frontruns trades. Results impossible to replicate. Royersford Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Alex Wasilewski is the best trader

*General Comment: Still in business ??

*Consumer Comment: You should check your facts

*UPDATE Employee: PureTick Response to Report

*Consumer Comment: Basis of Criticism

PureTick's performance is a sham and it's head trader, Alex Wasilewski, doesn't even trade live with a real account. Instead he uses a simulator which lets anyone trade in a make believe world with no real money at risk.

It's like playing Monopoly. He charges $300 per month to give trading calls and those calls are made after the price has already moved in his favor, so he always wins while the people in the room lose their money.

These trades cannot be replicated by anyone and as such, the track record on the website is a total fabrication and a useless.

And although Alex is the only one who makes official calls, the track record include trades by other traders in the room.

Also, Alex is foul mouthed and shows not respect for women. He has called me a pig numerous times and made disgusting sexual jokes about me.

He is a complete fraud, liar, misogynist and neo-Nazi.
This business is full of conmen and cheats and Alex Wasilewski is on the top of the heap.

If you want to really understand what people think of him, go to Elite Traders Forums and read the posts about PureTick and Alex. Also read Alex's posts to understand how this man treats others with ridicule, disdain and disrespect and profanity.

Suedt
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PureTickcom/Royersford-Pennsylvania-19468/PureTickcom-Alex-Wasilewski-Scam-alert-Fake-trades-on-a-simulator-Alex-frontruns-trad-425777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PureTick.com

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Alex Wasilewski is the best trader

AUTHOR: Vicky - ()

Alex Wasilewski is the best trader,

PureTick Co-Founder and Head Trader Alex Wasilewski, whose stewardship over the company as well as its YM trading room has resulted in a five-year, 89% success rate, offers some advice for both “newbie” – would-be investors – and seasoned traders alike: trading is about forging ahead, even while losing, to ultimately arrive at one’s own winning formula, even in the midst of a volatile financial environment.

Wasilewski, whose own methodology involves the Trades That Work (TTW) Filter/Trigger system he has honed over many years, understands that trading is not for everyone – and that misconceptions abound.

Given the challenging economic and jobs climate, many people naturally consider what they believe may be short-term fixes to brighten their financial picture, such as a stint with trading: invest what little they still have, in hopes of quickly reaping a reward that will provide a future nest egg or help them “catch up.”

Rather than promote himself as an infallible guru, Wasilewski asserts, “I talk about my losing years. I try to dispel the idea that trading is like a guaranteed lottery win. It’s tough love, like a sports coach or military drill instructor. Clients don’t follow some ‘black box’ technique that I invented, but rather practice on a no-risk simulator. They have to prove they can develop a successful trading plan that produces consistency for themselves.”

Despite this “take-no-prisoners,” hard-core approach, many find Wasilewski not only charismatic, but compassionate, someone who is actually more of a comrade-at-arms and education-focused mentor. Wasilewski credits his pre-trading careers, which include tenures as a New York policeman, a truck driver, bartender and his experience as a pilot who flies his own plane, that has imbued him with a “real world” sensibility and relatability.

“No single profession prepared me for success coaching others to trade. It was the sum total of the disparate careers that helped me develop an understanding of people from all walks of life. I’ve lived many sides of the human experience,” he explains, emphasizing, “I am one of them even as I have grown successful. I have worked with many of varying financial status, yet I see the commonality of my traders—all trying to better themselves.”

PURETICK YM TRADING ROOM provides personal insight to traders with genuine drive and determination. Each day they will hear AUDIO TRADING CALLS and educational commentary. This investment approach allows the investor to take full advantage of changes in the index, without actually buying the individual securities, which make up the index.

For more information on the PureTick YM Trading Room or any other of the products offered by PureTick, please go to http://www.puretick.com/ym-trading-room/.

Press Contact: Rita Hollingsworth/RMH Media

Email (323) 934-9248

#2 General Comment

Still in business ??

AUTHOR: Mr.Dingus - (United States of America)

If PureTick was a scam they would have been out of business already.

Looks to me like a cool place to day trade the ES and YM.

Just wish it was not so expensive for newcomers or I would join.

If you want free ES classes try tidetraders dot com

You should check your facts

AUTHOR: Peregrine - (Costa Rica)

I have been a paying member of PureTick for 90 days at this time.

I have followed Alex's calls and I have ABSOLUTELY been able to duplicate his calls and make profitable trades.  I track every one of my personal trades and MY results are:

I have been 80.34% successful on Win/Lose trades and 63.90% profitable with $16,269.40 in total wins (after commissions) and -$5,873.00 in losses for a net profit of $10,396.40 (not counting flat trades).  Do you think I'm quitting soon? NOT!

For Suedt to be so hostile it is obvious to me that she did not pay attention to the training Alex provides and did not watch the videos they provide. If she had, and had learned how to enter trade calls, when to take profits, and where to place stops, she would have made money also.

I see this type of person come and go on their 5 day free trials.  At the end of 5 days they quit and complain that they did not make any money, they lost money, blah blah blah.  Unwilling to put in the time and effort it takes to learn, they just think they can jump in and make a fortune.  There IS a reason that Alex and PureTick recommend that any trader who joins them take ALL trades on a simulator for their first 60 days.

I cannot address if Alex takes trades live, as I have not seen his trade account statements, but from his results and his comments, he would be a fool not to!  If I could go to Las Vegas and be assured of a nearly 90% win rate, I would mortgage my house to go!!

If you have any doubts about PureTick's veracity, do what I did before I started paying, take their published trade record, open up historical trade data, and examine the trades.  EVERY ONE OF THEM can be verified by the records. EVERY trade could have been executed as documented!!

Don't make a decision on one person's inability to learn.  Do your own homework.

PureTick Response to Report

AUTHOR: Geoffrey - (U.S.A.)

I'm the co-administrator at PureTick and oversee pretty much every incident. This complaint is invalid and biased. It has been posted from a former member named Susanna. She was in the room a few days and blew out her account. Scanario: We were shorting in to a strong down trend and she kept picking the bottom and going long. This produced huge losses of course. Alex spoke firmly with her (because he cares about our students) and asked why she was fading the calls (thats doing the opposite of). He may of hurt her feelings, I'm not sure, but ever since then she has been posting things like that all over the net. She is a novice trader but I hope she improves and stops blaming others for her failures. We have chat logs of everything on our server. Everything in that post can easily be disproved. We are registered with the NFA, BBB and CME. Alex has been a trader since 1970 and PureTick has over 200 satisfied customers. In fact Alex runs a managed fund at http:/(((Redacted))) where clients sit back while he trades the calls in their account. Since it started up there has only been no losing days (as of 4/7/09). It's highly profitable. There are 0 management fees. He only makes $ if you do! This is not an ad but my point is, if he wasn't a good trader then that whole fund wouldnt exist and he wouldn't make any income. I also personally trade his calls. Perhaps Susanna thought there was 'front running' because she could not obtain the exact fills. Anyone trading knows that market chops up and down constantly.

Have a great day.

Geoff

Basis of Criticism

AUTHOR: Optionhack - (U.S.A.)

I do not see any verification for your claims. I am a trader and have used PureTick briefly. Alex tells you when he is trading real money and when he is using paper money. You should document your claims or maybe you are just a jilted friend or someone who does not like Alex for some reason. I will honestly report my own experience here in the future.