Complaint Review: Purfect Auto Desert Inn

• Reported By: Kason — las vegas Nevada
Purfect Auto Desert Inn
4015 E Desert Inn Rd Las Vegas, Select State/Province USA

Purfect Auto Desert Inn -Eddie Crook-swindler Las Vegas Nevada

CROOKS-"Eddie" @ Purfect Auto on Desert Inn near Sandhill, D I PLAZA 1 LLC a.k.a  Purfect Auto at 4015 E Desert Inn.

I took my car in for steering leek. They said they replaced the part. Another cerified mechanic looked at it two days after "EDDIE" said they replaced the part, to find it had not, and leeking everywhere. I took it back un warranty, and when I went to pick my car up a second time, my car "mysteriously" would not start. "EDDIE" said I needed a new fuel pump.(AN EXPENSIVE REPAIR).

I had my own certified mechanic towe it out of their shop there and then. When we went over all posibilities, we found the rear trunk fuse box loose and the fuse to the fuel pump missing. We replaced a $3.00 Fuse and the car starts but is now making a timing belt sound issue I never had before. The front headlamp is out, and the wipers don't turn on. The steering pump never replaced and still leaking everywhere.

Otherthan a small leak, I had a perfectly running car when I took it in; now I have my mechanic going behind these crooks to figure out what they sabotaged on my car. They obviously attempt to swindle people for repairs they cause, charge up the nose for things that were working properly, not to mention never fixing the original issue I brought my car into them for.

I researched the owner(s) have lawsuits for similar claims, and I am pursuing all people and intities of:

D I PLAZA 1 LLC a.k.a  Purfect Auto at 4015 E Desert Inn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purfect-Auto-Desert-Inn-/Las-Vegas-Select-StateProvince-89121/Purfect-Auto-Desert-Inn-Eddie-Crook-swindler-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1101691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purfect Auto Desert Inn