Complaint Review: purifyre.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 08, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: blessedliz — Torrance California
, Select State/Province USA

purifyre.com green coffeebean Purchased a free trail with free shipping. They billed me 91.56 after couple of days. n/a

I purchased a trial pack of Green Coffee bean which I just have to pay the shipping of $5.95.then after receiving their product, they've billed my credit card with $91.56. They said I failed to cancel my trial period.First customer service agent was nasty who told me that I can only get my refund back if I return the product.So she emailed me RMA# but no Shipping address which made me call them back again. The second customer service agent was not so rude but tried to compromise and offered me a $70 refund so I dont have to return the product.So I said oh ok but I still need your address to be able to ship the item so I can have my FULL refund, and he asked to give him a second and he disappeared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/purifyrecom/Select-StateProvince/purifyrecom-green-coffeebean-Purchased-a-free-trail-with-free-shipping-They-billed-me-9-1074304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on purifyre.com