Complaint Review: puritan financial

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: mrs george — wilkes-barre Pennsylvania United States of America
puritan financial
16801 addisonrd suite 400 addison, Texas United States of America

puritan financial failed to do thier job in transferring property in a timely manner to surviving heirs addison , Texas

this company has failed to live up to services paid for in that 2 yrs after my fatherinlaw has passed away we are still waiting for them to dissovle the living trust my fatherinlaw set up for his family1 we have been in contact with them numerous times they even sent someone to the house just after his death to get the paper work done! now in january my brother in law has also died now leaving my husband the sole inheritor of the property, why i ask are they dragging thier heels? my husband now owes a penalty to the county in which we live, we can do nothing about till this property is in my husbands name! what is this companys problem? do i have to go to the local d.a. and press charges? the living trust programs may be nothing more than a scam by greedy lawyers and scam artist!my husband and i are at a loss as to what to do as we dont make a lot of money in order to kick this company in the a*s to get them moving!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/puritan-financial/addison-Texas-75001/puritan-financial-failed-to-do-thier-job-in-transferring-property-in-a-timely-manner-to-s-925706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on puritan financial