Complaint Review: purity bay llc

• Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: dennis — el paso Texas United States of America
purity bay llc
7700 Alabama Suite F-400 el paso, Texas United States of America

purity bay llc the good water guy this is a smoke and mirror type company el paso, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THANKYOU PURITY BAY

*Consumer Comment: Pleasantly surprised! Purity Bay -one of few who give great service

*Consumer Comment: PURITY BAY BBB Accreditation

*Consumer Comment: YES BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- Great water!

This is a smoke and mirror company beware of buying any of their products,purity bay clams to be a manufacturer of a water treatment system for your home,but in truth they buy the equipment off the internet for just hundreds of dollars and sells it to you for $5950.00. they do not come with owner manuals and when ask they can not come up with one. if you push on a lower price you can get it.

Purity bay aka the good water guy owner Dennis O'Brien this man is a convicted felon from New Mexico were he ran an insurance scam and was convicted there of it and is still paying off the fines, need i say more, the further you dig into this company the more the smoke clears and the truth comes out.

this company has no employees the salesmen are all independent dealers  contractors that get payed commission on each sell which could be as high as  50% of the cost you are paying , and if you have legal problems with this company,you have no legal recourse  they can blame it on the sales rep and claim they are just the manufacturer and only supply the equipment and you could have to take up the problem with the unlicensed   independent dealer.

Dennis O'Brien has set this company up to sell to new home owners and the good men coming back from  Iraq and Afghanistan that are buying homes here in El Paso TX.

If you do not believe this report all you have to do is investigate the criminal record on Dennis O'Brien from http://www.fraudbaron.com/Articles/2199InsurancePremiumFraud.pdf

purity bay offices are all smoke and mirrors they are either po boxs with an address so to seam like they have an office or like the El Paso office no one is ever there.  Purity bay LLC. aka The good water guy. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2011 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/purity-bay-llc/el-paso-Texas-79902/purity-bay-llc-the-good-water-guy-this-is-a-smoke-and-mirror-type-company-el-paso-Texas-786319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on purity bay llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THANKYOU PURITY BAY

AUTHOR: Alfonso. J. - ()

To you Purity Bay and, The Good Water Guy,(Especially Dennis)

Thank you so much! For the past six years, since I returned to El Paso, Texas, I had a pure water system installed by Purity Bay people and your superb service has not failed me. I am a school Administrator and though I have long working hours and most the time I get home late, I never worry about my filters, membranes and/or even remembering to place the salt into my system since you call me to make sure my days are set with the pure water I need. I can always count on you.

When my tank was leaking recently, your service provider The Good Water Guy quickly came, analyzed and simply REPLACED a $6000.00 unit at no cost to me.  You are so awesome! Everyone should have the opportunity to deal with a service provider like you.

You are indeed The GOOD (Should be GREAT) Water Guy.

A special thank you to the gentleman Dennis of The Good Water Guy. He makes it a point to call and/or stop by to check that the new system is working well and/or to make any adjustment necessary to give my family that pure special water taste.  The best part about both your companies is your SERVICE! I have recommended you to my family and friends.  I know that they too will be as happy as you have made me.

Again, a toast to you...(with the best water in El Paso!)  Thank you!

Pleasantly surprised! Purity Bay -one of few who give great service

AUTHOR: William and Galina m. - ()

I wonder how one would take competition to Ripoff Report. I am a frequent customer and I feel it should be known by anyone who happens to read this report by competitors.

We have purchased the Purity Bay water filter system and it has done wonderful things for our family:

• Our water is softer,

• Water boils and heats faster (we had to turn our water heater temperature down),

• clothes are softer and easier to iron,

• We use less soap, shampoo and conditioner, which in turn saves us money,

• Our son’s eczema is better (no red skin),

• Towels are softer and nicer to use,

• We now have peace of mind that our water is protected from harsh chemicals.

If nothing else, it’s just plain nice to have “bottled” water running out of our faucet.  So far the system has been great and we are hoping to save money and better our health with it.

Regards,

William and Galina M.

PURITY BAY BBB Accreditation

AUTHOR: SHADRACK - ()

A BBB Accredited Business since 11/10/2011

BBB has determined that Purity Bay, LLC meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.

BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.

YES BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- Great water!

AUTHOR: Victor - (United States of America)

I read the report listed here in RIP OFF reports and I know exactly who is writing this.  I will not disclose their identity here, but you can rest assured I met both gentlemen and the one writing the smoke and mirrors report used to work for The Good Water Guy and told me he would do anything to sink his prior partner (of course after coaxing him with being interested in one of his units) .  I just think that this is underhanded and uncalled for.  So if you read the previous smoke a mirrors report THEY are false and shame on them for doing this type of slander.

Anyways, I pride myself on reading consumer reports, customer reviews, and finding out about fake companies and I have met Mr. Dennis Obrien and I was amazed at the level of professionalism and his work ethic.  The Good Water Guy came into my home set things up quickly and did nothing of what was stated in the previous report.  He was polite and to the point and made sure I was completely satisfied before he left.  I will buy again and for my whole family.  You can even visit his site to find out more about him http://www.dennisobrien.com.  What an awesome company to do business with I cannot express how satisfied I was with their product and their professionalism.  Mr. Dennis kuddos and keep up the great work.  YES BUY FROM THIS COMPANY...Oh and the water tastes fantastic!