Complaint Review: Purity Products

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: Carol — Stillwater Oklahoma
Purity Products
200 Terminal Drive Plainview, New York USA

Purity Products Purity Products rips off old people on Social Security Plainview New York

*Consumer Comment: What a coincidence...

*Author of original report: You must be a teenager

*UPDATE Employee: We want to resolve this matter

*Consumer Comment: I've got some news for you....

Purity Products are a ripe off, Liers, Steale from old peoples bank accounts,

They had a advertizement on TV get a free bottle of Omega-3 all you have to do is pay shipping. I told them I did not want anything else. I was not going to order anything and don't charge me. They said don't worry we never charge anything else. On May 3rd 2014 they charged my checking account $149.85 and will not return the money.

I have filed a complant with the Attorney Genarel's office and tell everyone on facebook not to order anything from these liers.

Purity Products pray on old people and take their money because they have gotten away with it for years and it is time to put a stop to it.

Everybody needs to file a complant with the Attoney Gen's office. Let's put a stop to the rich getting richer from old peoples money.

I used my checking debit card and they keep the information so they had full access to my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purity-Products/Plainview-New-York-11803/Purity-Products-Purity-Products-rips-off-old-people-on-Social-Security-Plainview-New-Yor-1144164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purity Products

What a coincidence...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

I'm 73 y.o. and also on oxygen 24/7.  I DO, however read the Terms and Conditions before ordering anything.  Thanks for assuming I'm a teen-ager..if only it were so>

You must be a teenager

AUTHOR: Carol - ()

You must be a teenager because a grown person would not make fun of an old person and a miss spelled word.

You ask how would they know we are old. Simple we have to give them out date of births.

You to will grow old someday. Just remember that.

And yes I do have a keeper. I am on oxygen.

We want to resolve this matter

AUTHOR: PPResponse - ()

We want to resolve this issue, but unfortunately we don't have enough of your contact information to track down the order.  We will review the call. If you did not want to be enrolled in our autoship savings program, and discussed that with our representative, you should not have been billed anything other than the shipping charge for the free bottle. We have been in business for 20 years, have more than two million customers, have an A+ listing with the BBB, and are still growing because of our commitment to customer service. Please call our Customer Care Manager, Joel Joseph, at 1-888-769-7873. He will make sure that this is resolved immediately and to your full satisfaction.

I've got some news for you....

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

IF they are ripping off ONLY old people on fixed incomes, you would have a case for elder fraud.  I suspect they treat EVERYONE equally.  How did THEY know you were old, poor and senile? Do you need a keeper?

"I have file a complant with the BBB and talking to a lawyer about a lawsuit that everyone can join and sue the Purity Products. "

What is your "lawyers" name and when do you plan on filing this lawsuit?

"Purity Products pray on old people and take their money because they have gotten away with it for years and..."

You should thank them for "praying" for you....the word is "prey."