Complaint Review: Purrfect Auto Service

• Reported By: Jennifer Dickinson — Los Angeles California
Purrfect Auto Service
6059 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035 Los Angeles, California USA

Purrfect Auto Service False Diagnosis Los Angeles California

I came to Purrfect Auto with a coupon from Valupak that you receive in the mail. They had a special on oil changes for about $13 bucks. Seemed too good to be true... it was. They told me a bunch of stuff was wrong with my car, such as cracked belts and most importantly, that I had a leak in my water pump and I needed a new one as soon as possible, costing me about $400. I ignored it due to lack of funds, and came back several months later for an overdue oil change. They again urged me to get a new water pump especially since I was leaving on a trip to Vegas. I felt like maybe this was a scam just because I have heard rumors that places with specials will try to get you with something else in order to make some money out of the whole deal. I took my car to a place on Melrose and they confirmed my suspicions.. in fact when I called and told them my story, they immediately asked, "Are you talking about Purrfect Auto?" I was shocked! This has obviously been happening a lot. Felt like I should out them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purrfect-Auto-Service/Los-Angeles-California-90035/Purrfect-Auto-Service-False-Diagnosis-Los-Angeles-California-1075620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purrfect Auto Service