Complaint Review: Purrfert Fur Pets

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Lockport Illinois
Purrfert Fur Pets
23907 W Industrial Dr Plainfield , Illinois USA

Purrfert Fur Pets Pet Supply Outlet DID NOT RECEIVE SERVICES OR MONEY BACK, THEN THREATENED TO HAVE POLICE CALLED Plainfield Illinois

I called to have my dog groomed. They said sure 11am, I took him in and explained I wanted a Shave down and leave the Mohawk. Ok.

So I went back to get him 3 hrs later, he was all scissor cut up, chopped here and there? I said this is no Shave down. They had no time to fix him as it takes 1hr to do a cockapoo med dog. Really. So

I paid $43.00 for a shampoo'd dog. We confirmed to come back Saturday and they would fix it. My girlfriend took him in with a note on how to cut him. She was told that None of us our welcomed there anymore and if we did not leave they would call the Police. Rick who works in the pet supply area, said he knows all the Police.  As I was going to call the Police anyway, Rick came out to talk to me and said make an appointment?  I said we did for Saturday at 9:30.  He said we got like 20 dogs in back already. It takes about 15 miles 1 way to his shop. so we have done this 4x. Origanally when my Girlfriend went and today, Now he wants me to come next Saturday? 6 times is alot of Fuel. I was already told we were not welcomed. They have my $43.00 I am basically paying for my Fuel vs haircut.  I would like my money back and go somewhere else closer to my home. I don't like to be threatened and I am not sure this Saturday if they are going to pull the same thing. Last Saturday was setup. Worst experience Ever! They do not know what they are doing, also I am not sure how they will handle my dog, with their Hostillity towards me and their Errors.

I paid cash but no receipts are given to customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Purrfert-Fur-Pets-/Plainfield-Illinois-60585/Purrfert-Fur-Pets-Pet-Supply-Outlet-DID-NOT-RECEIVE-SERVICES-OR-MONEY-BACK-THEN-THREAT-1133204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Purrfert Fur Pets