Complaint Review: PWW Internet Biz Kit

• Reported By: jc — fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
PWW Internet Biz Kit
, Utah United States of America

PWW Internet Biz Kit unauthorized withdrawal of money, Utah

pww internet biz was advertized through google, i signed up which only cost 99 cents.

then 79.90 was deducted from my checking acct using the cc that i had to give to pay for the 99 cents.  i called this company ( which their phone number was listed on my bank statement ). Spoke to someone told them to cancel this service, that there was no mention of 79.90 deductions to be made.

on dec 14, another withdrawal was made from my checking acct - unautorized credit card process. I guess the rep ignored me. I went online to see if I could locate an address, which i could not, come to find out there are many many complaints about this company as this is a scam.

go to internet , type in keyword ... pww internet biz and you will see a list of links that go to complaints made, of many people like me from all over the us is being victimized

money these is tight and this is sad someone would steel from us all

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PWW-Internet-Biz-Kit/-Utah-/PWW-Internet-Biz-Kit-unauthorized-withdrawal-of-money-Utah-539509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PWW Internet Biz Kit