Complaint Review: Pyramid Collections

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Never Pyramid Collections — United States of America
Pyramid Collections
355 Main St Whitinsville, Massachusetts United States of America

Pyramid Collections Refund scam and poorly made products with horrible customer service Whitinsville, Massachusetts

I bought two dresses from their company and took it in for dry cleaning after they were worn. When they came back they had changed colors and I was told that it was the manufactures fault and to call them. I called Pyramid Collections, they told me to send the dresses back and they will send me new ones and that was all they said. A couple days later there was a charge on my credit card for the dresses that they were sending back out to me. I called them back and they said that this was Massachusetts law and they have to charge me again and then refund me the same amount a few days later. They also said that they will refund me the cost for the return. I waited and it took over a week for the new dresses to come to me and I still did not have the refund for the shipping. I opened the package and they did not send me all of the dress. It is a two piece outfit and they only sent me one piece. I called them back and got the same run around. They would charge me again and send me out a new one. This one also too over a week to arrive and when dress number three came it had a stain on it. I called back and the same run around that they will send me a new one, charge me and I have to pay for dress number three to be sent back. They messed up and I have to pay for it and they keep telling different reasons for why they do it this way. I should not have to pay for their mistakes. I also now have to wait again for another week for my dress and pray that this time it is right since they won't look at the dress before they send it to me to make sure it is okay to send out. They have poor customer service and could careless about their products that they send out to customers cause they can keep charging you as many times as they want till either I give up or they get it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pyramid-Collections/Whitinsville-Massachusetts-01588/Pyramid-Collections-Refund-scam-and-poorly-made-products-with-horrible-customer-service-W-950425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pyramid Collections